Thursday, March 19, 2015

WARNING

Not that you are in imminent danger or anything, but please be informed that I, Alisa, am no longer running Andy-Samberg.com. I let the domain expire almost a year ago and it was consequently snatched up by someone else who then copied my entire website and put it back up. I can't find any ads on the website (can you?), so I'm not sure why they even did this if they aren't profiting off of it somehow. On top of that, they are still advertising "Website Design by Mod Printables" at the bottom of each page, which links to my personal Etsy shop. So I suppose if anyone is profiting off of it, it would be me. The main issue I have with it is that they are still claiming that "Alisa" is the owner of the website (found in the "Site" section of Andy-Samberg.com) which is no longer true. I wanted to clarify that just in case they do something crazy or inappropriate with the website and still claim that I am running it. I have three lovely, and crazy little kids, and have no time to keep up with the website so I can assure you, I am no longer the owner. :)

That is all! Thank you for reading and stay classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment