Thursday, September 26, 2013

Andy Samberg - Latest Updates

Hello! I am alive, do not fear! I just so happen to have two kids 2 years old and under that take up pretty much all of my time! :)

I will no longer be updating this blog 3 times a week as I previously did (Movie Monday, Wordy Wednesday, Photo Friday). Instead, I will update it occasionally (when I find the time in between diaper changes and tantrums) with the latest news, videos, and photos of Andy. Sound good? Alright. :)

News:
Congrats, Andy! He got married to his long time girlfriend, (and fiancee since February 2013), Joanna Newsom on Saturday, September 21st, 2013. Your fans are so happy for you and we wish you a lifetime of happiness together!
Andy Samberg, Joanna Newsom Wedding Details Revealed
Andy Samberg, Joanna Newsom's Wedding: New Details on Star Guests, the Dress and More
Andy Samberg Cried During Wedding Speech! Learn More About His Magical Day Here!
Andy Samberg and Terry Crews talk about the 'Cloudy' sequel and their 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' series
Andy Samberg Talks About Going From SNL to ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine’
A Wiseguy, Retooled for Police Work: Andy Samberg Talks About His New Sitcom, ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine’

Videos:


No comments:

Post a Comment